Senior Accountant PE RE
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- Sectors Banking and Finance
Do you want to manage your own client portfolio from A to Z and complex structures? Do you want to join a company that organizes events once a month for their employees? Do you think that human aspect and work/life balance are important?
If you can answer "yes" to these 3 questions, then this opportunity could be interesting for you.
My client is a human size company based in Luxembourg since 2009 which is part of an international group. They offer customized solutions to its clients. Expanding his PE RE activity the company is now looking for a Senior Accountant.
Your responsibility as a Senior Accountant PE RE
- Review the work of junior accountants ;
- A to Z management of the accounting and administration of clients portfolio;
- Preparation of financial statements & annual accounts;
- Liaising with external parties;
- Preparation of tax & VAT returns;
- Establish reportings;
- Coordinates and prepare general assemblies.
Your profile as a Senior Accountant PE RE
- You have a degree in accounting (Bac +3) or similar;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position in Luxembourg;
- You are Fluent in French and in English, German is an asset;
- You are team player and you have good communication skills.
The offer as a Senior Accountant PE RE
- A familiar and friendly working environment;
- Be a shareholder of the company;
- Meal voucher (10,80€), pension scheme, health insurance;
- Sympass card;
- 27 vacation days.
Feel free to apply if you think that your profile matches the description above.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 1 weeks and we provide the complete confidentiality of your application. If you do not receive any feedback from us within that timeframe, you can consider that your application was not successful.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.