Senior Actuarial Analyst - General & Lenders Mortgage Insurance
- Type Permanent
- Salary Super & Bonus
- Location Sydney CBD
- Sectors Banking and Finance
This is a new role created within the Clients General & Lender's Mortgage Insurance Actuarial Team. They are looking to recruit a senior actuarial analyst within the team to support the General Insurance and Lenders Mortgage Insurance portfolios.
* Contributing in the production of the outstanding claims and premium liability valuations for the General Insurance and\or Lenders Mortgage Insurance portfolios;
* Producing or providing input to regular financial reporting, including statutory reporting such as the Insurance Liabilities Valuation Report and the Financial Condition Report;
* Capital modelling using our internal financial analysis model within Igloo;
* Conducting adhoc investigations to further understand the drivers of portfolio performance and emerging experience.
* Demonstrate business acumen by extending actuarial analysis into practical commercial solutions;
* Proactively build relationships to develop robust working alliances;
* Demonstrate problem solving ability by generating options and solutions, considering implications and consequences with key stakeholders;
* Seek ways to improve the efficiency and maximise the value-add of the team.
On offer is the opportunity to join an excellent team in Sydney's CBD with a very competitive salary, strong bonus structure and good flexibility. For more information on this role please contact Matthew Canning on 02 8251 2100 or please apply directly.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.