Senior Actuarial Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Actuarial Manager at a market leading bank, to play a key role within their team. This Role is perfect for a hardworking and ambitious individual to work with a market leader with exceptional reputation. This is an exciting role where the duties will consist of:
- Support technical design of unit matching and associated methodology / processes
- Drafting methodology and process documents to a high standard
- Building new tools / processes to ensure unit matching is appropriately implemented and maintained on an ongoing basis
- Support detailed analysis on the financial impact of Unit Matching (SCR, projections)
- Knowledge of Solvency II balance sheet and reporting.
- Familiarity with Solvency II risk calibrations and methodology.
- Ability to deliver new methodology/processes in a fast-paced project environment.
- Experience with implementing capital optimisation initiatives beneficial.
- Strong excel essential. VBA and/or R beneficial.
- Experience with Unit-Linked business and/or investments/ALM an advantage.
Please apply to find out more about this position. If this job is not what you are looking for but are looking for an exciting career move please contact us.
Day rate - £820
Location - Edinburgh
Contract length - 3 months
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales