|Location: Luxembourg||Salary: competitive|
|Sector: Banking and Finance||Type: Contract|
Senior Analyst Dealing Transfer Agent
for a major Bank in Luxembourg
Your Role is to report to the Manager of the Fund Order Desk Team. The objective is to be part of the dealing team to take care of any kind of trades from investors especially in the activities of Same Day NAV funds.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Accurate process of investor's instructions, control of executed orders, confirmations and reconciliation.
* Resolution of asset manager and investor's queries
* Assume the production of some daily / monthly / ad-hoc reporting
* Answer to audit report requests
* Ensure the overall client's satisfaction
* Contribute to the on-boarding of new funds
* Support any other task within the team
* Participate and/or own as attributed any operational or regulatory projects (take-on projects, fund launches, mergers, new fee model implementation, etc.)
* Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance;
* Sound knowledge of Transfer Agency duties ideally in a similar role and of financial markets;
* Fluency in English is essential (both written and spoken);
* Good understanding of IT system flows and mastering MS Office;
* Attention to detail and focus on quality (working with accuracy);
* Able to work independently in an organised way and take up appropriate responsibility;
* Analytical and technical thinking is essential;
* The successful candidate will demonstrate strong communication skills and presentation skills.
If your background fits with the above mentioned specifications, please provide us with the updated version of your resume.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.