We are currently looking for a
For a major Bank in Luxembourg
As a Business Analyst, you will initiate, organize, drive, and complete small projects or segments of large projects that address business goals and needs in the fund industry. You may participate in any or all phases of the project life cycle and is responsible for execution of project tasks in accordance with standards and best practices. Among other tasks, you would gather requirements, analyze data and research issues.
- Assist Project Manager and Project Sponsor in defining project scope & to prioritize deliverables and manage resources.
- Identify business goals and problems in individual business units and across the organization.
- Perform assessment of feasible solutions and the range of problems they may solve.
- Lead project segment or work stream. Prepare a plan for the work stream plan, including the creation of a work breakdown structure, task assignments, timelines, phases, dependencies, and critical paths.
- Ensure thorough testing of all system changes, including user acceptance testing, regression testing, client testing and parallel/pilot testing as required.
- Document and/or review business requirements gathered from business users, sponsors and clients, and obtain user signoff on the requirements.
- Identify and interview key individuals to gather needed details and direction to define business requirements.
- Track and organize open items; understand the time sensitivities of open issues and drive to resolution.
- Communicate defects to Systems developers. Track delivery dates for defect fixes and maintain status reporting. Escalate appropriately.
- Oversee and/or participate in documentation of new or revised procedures or workflows.
- Document Change Requests, provide effort estimates and document business requirements for approved Change Requests.
To apply for this role, the following qualifications are required:
- 5+ years of industry or project experience, preferably in Transfer Agency/ fund reporting.
- BA/BS degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of Multifonds and/or GP3.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all audiences.
- Negotiation and mediation skills.
- Experience using established project management principles and methodologies.
Please do not hesitate to get back to me if you (or one of your contacts) are interested in the opportunity directly by emailing or by telephone.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.