The hiring company is a market leader in delivering automation solutions in the Birmingham area. This is an exciting opportunity to work on full project life cycle of control systems from concept through to completion including the software design of PLC and HMI systems.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Lead Electrical and PLC \ HMI software design specification and build of new equipment.
* Provide Technical Support and technical evaluation for the purchase of capital equipment, occasional international travel required.
* Provide "hands on" support to the maintenance team to minimise downtime, ensure systems are both Electrically & Mechanically safe, calibrated and working efficiently.
* Conduct Risk Assessments and implement necessary control measures
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
Electrical Degree, HNC or Apprenticeship
Must have PLC programming experience
Solid understanding of electrical control schematics
* salary up to £65,000 depending upon experience
If you would be interested in this position and believe you have the capabilities to fulfil the role then please apply immediately as they are looking to conduct interviews as early as next week
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.