A tech-leading proprietary trading firm is seeking a C++ Engineer to impact the development of their low latency trading infrastructure. This profitable firm is offering the opportunity to utilize your modern C++ developing skills and innovative ideas in their collaborative infrastructure team located downtown Chicago in the Loop. This experienced C++ Engineer will contribute to optimizing large scale distributed systems as well as use creative solutions within various areas of the stack to continuously work to improve this company's high performance trading strategies and corresponding technologies.
- Expertise in modern C++ (11,14,17)
- Experience building and optimizing low latency systems
- 3+ years of experience in modern C++ development
- Trading experience is highly preferred
- Experience with multi-threading and real-time systems in a Linux environment
- Problem solver with a passion for technology
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related quantitative field
What you get:
- Competitive pay and quarterly bonuses
- Unlimited vacation
- To work in an exceptional culture that facilitates innovation and growth
- Ability to work in an autonomous environment that visibly impacts the organizations success and competitiveness within the industry
Is this you? Please send an updated resume to Rebekah Bostrom to discuss further. If this doesn't sound like you, share within your network or reach out and let's discuss other opportunities that may be a better fit for you!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.