A Senior Compliance Manager is required for a Custodian bank based in London.
As a Senior Compliance Manager your focus will be on regulatory change that impacts the bank.
The role is part of a team of 10+ Senior Compliance Managers and Compliance Directors spread across the globe.
You will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and assessing regulatory changes, carrying out gap analysis and working with other compliance teams to understand the impact of the new regulations.
- Drafting and communicating policies and procedures to new regulatory requirements to ensure these are incorporated into BAU processes.
- UK, EU, and US regulatory requirements and ability to interpret these requirements and provide pragmatic compliance advice to various stakeholders / RC colleagues.
- Liaising with Legal, Risk and external Counsel to analyse and assess the impact of regulatory changes.
- The team also are responsible for all regulatory engagements and as such you will be heavily involved.
If you were successful in securing this role then you would be working alongside extremely talented individuals. The team is dynamic and works very well together and are all from exceptional backgrounds.
In addition, being a part of this prestigious organisation, a great team, the career prospects internally are exceptional (not to mention their great bonus culture).
To hear more about this role please submit your CV online and I will review accordingly.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales