Senior Compliance Officer (FR/EN)
Our client, a large well-known bank located in the city centre of Luxembourg, is currently looking for a Senior Compliance Officer in order to strengthen their team composed by 10 collaborators. The candidate will be in charge of compliance matters.
Key responsibilities may include but will not be limited to:
- Ensuring compliance procedures and making sure that they are applied;
- Classifying clients presented internally according to the risk related to their profile based on AML and CFT regulations;
- Performing the customers identification and guaranteeing the effectiveness of KYC procedures during an account opening request;
- Making sure that the internal policies are in line with the actual legal framework;
- Assuring the oversight of the Branches of the Bank;
- Assisting the CCO with preparing the necessary documents and representing the compliance department during internal meetings;
- Issuing reports regarding suspicious activity to the competent authorities;
- Working closely with all the department concerning by the compliance area;
- Taking part to many projects where your expertise will be required.
- Master degree in the financial area, all the certification concerning the compliance sector will be considered as an advantage;
- More than 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Strong knowledge regarding compliance theme areas including AML IV, FATCA, GDPR, MiFID II,… and all laws in force in Luxembourg;
- Fluent speaker and writer in French and English, additional languages will be an asset;
- Team player and motivated;
- Great communicator able to have conversation with all levels of organisation.
- The opportunity to work in a multicultural environment;
- The possibility to improve your existing skills and develop your expertise;
- Attractive salary and package linked with your background and performance.
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg or call directly in our office.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application providing 28 years of recruiting expertise.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested in this position!
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.