Senior Design & Development Engineer, Gloucester, Hydraulics, £55,000
Huxley Engineering are exclusively recruiting for a Design & Development Engineer to work within a highly regulated, niche industry.
The office will be based in the Gloucester office which is dedicated to both new and existing product design and development.
You will take responsibility for technical development of engineering design, working with the Engineering Manager, Chief Engineer and Client through to final manufacture.
The company operate across three different major engineering sectors specialising in the design and manufacture of heavy, steel work complex hydraulic systems.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the below areas in order to qualify for an interview.
- A background in heavy engineering/large industrial size engineering
- Mechanical design preferably Autodesk Inventor but Solidworks can also be considered
- Full life cycle new product development, cradle - grave
- Ability to use FEA & undertake manual calculations
- Able to undertake UK & international travel if required
- Knowledge of Hydraulics
- Knowledge of electro-mechanical systems
Salary will be £45,000 - £55,000 depending on experience plus an annual bonus scheme of up to 10% with Flexible working hours.
Please forward me your up to date CV ASAP with your interview availability to avoid missing this opportunity
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales