- Type Contract
- Salary Negotiable
- Location Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- Sectors Developer, Security, Network and Cloud
My client is a start-up based in Luxembourg designing personalized services in Travel Technology. They take unstructured data and transform it to create smart metadata and focus on cutting-edge service for their clients. They are an international, hands-on team of specialists from different backgrounds working with big databases and state-of-the-art technology.
As a member of their engineering team, they want you to bring experience and creativity to building real products from the ground up. In order to fit in this role you should be comfortable solving problems in a creative way, finding solutions to new problems that come up and learning valuable skills along the way.
- You have a Computer Science degree (or equivalent)
- You have a strong experience with Linux administration, Virtualization/Cloud environments (preferably AWS), and Container-Services
- You ideally have knowledge of Python, PHP, or Java
- You speak and write English fluently
- You are able to work in a small, intense, international, and high-growth start-up environment
Additional skills (Nice to have):
- You can set-up and use continuous integration/delivery services (preferably GoCD)
- You have knowledge in IT security
- You speak other European Languages (French, German, etc.)
If this position interests you please apply and if not think of transferring this ad on to others in your professional network! Fitting profiles will be contacted within two weeks.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.