- Type Contract
- Location London, England
- Sectors Banking and Finance
A brand new opportunity for a Senior Economist to join a Development team in their London office. The candidate will be responsible for constructing and developing scenarios to support CCAR and stress testing. You will develop and implement econometric models for forecasting macroeconomic and financial variables.
- PhD in Economics, Econometric, Economist or with a Quantitative focus
- Expertise in macro-economic analysis
- Strong experience in time series analysis and macro modelling
- Knowledge of financial markets CCAR and stress testing
- Programming skills in Matlab, R, SAS or S
If you would like to have more information regarding the role or would like to be considered for the role, please submit your CV forward, and if successful, we will be in touch.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com