Senior Enterprise Architect
- Type Permanent
- Salary ¥12000000 - ¥15000000 per annum + bonus
- Location Tokyo
- Sectors Insurance
Huxley is supporting the search for our client, a leading multinational insurance company.
As the Senior Enterprise Architect at this global insurance company, you will:
- Participate in and manage all activities related to the design, development, and maintenance of Enterprise Architecture.
- Provide architectural guidance to the IT applications development portfolio.
- Manage and maintain complex organizational relationships within and outside of IT.
- Share in the development of company strategy and the implementation of best practices.
- Assist in IT Roadmap development and delivery to drive revenue and increase company efficiency.
As the Senior Enterprise Architect, you will have:
- 10+ years experience across technical development, solution design, and enterprise architecture.
- Experience with a wide range of applications development platforms, technologies, middleware, frameworks, and programming languages
- Technical depth and hands-on skills within technology, having experience with complex application environments.
- Experience in software development lifecycle management.
- Strong business strategy skills.
- Excellent communication skills. Bilingual in English and Japanese is preferred.
- Experience within Financial Services is preferable.
SThree Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.