In this role you will perform penetration testing to help identify vulnerabilities in our clinets products, concentrating on web-based applications and cloud infrastructure, as well as mobile applications. Experience in performing vulnerability assessments and ethical hacking of web and mobile applications is required.
This role will require knowledge of application security testing (ethical hacking), secure software and infrastructure design practices, and broad knowledge of application and network vulnerabilities and how to exploit them.
Generating reports, communicating with development teams and proposing remediation of issues are key components of the role. Job responsibilities will include ownership and execution of activities, which include:
* Conducting security assessments of applications using industry-standard tools and techniques to identify vulnerabilities.
* Risk-ranking of identified threats to prioritise mitigation and remediation activities.
* Analyzing and assisting in the secure design and architecture of applications and network infrastructure.
* Working with software designers, developers, project managers, DevOps, and testers, to review, assist and recommend changes and solutions to address the security of cloud-based and mobile solutions.
* Analyzing source code for Web and mobile applications for security vulnerabilities.
* Providing vulnerability assessment and penetration test reports to key stakeholders.
* Producing reports to demonstrate assessment coverage and remediation effectiveness, and working with the product engineers and software teams to ensure corrective actions are implemented
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Gloabl Recruiters 2017