A premier global trading firm located in NYC is currently pursuing FPGA talent to play a critical role in impacting their ultra-low-latency trading system and drive the overall technology strategy of the firm.
The interview process will be highly selective and methodical to ensure the hire will be mutually beneficial for the firm and the candidate. Are you up for the challenge?
Who you are:
- Successful track record working through multiple FPGA life cycles at a highly accredited organization
- 7+ years of RTL design using Verilog, SystemVerilog, or VHDL (SystemVerilog preferred)
- 2+ years of software development experience using C/C++
- Professional FPGA development in a tech-savvy industry - including but not limited to: trading, gaming, Silicon Valley tech firms, IP providers, networking/telecom, video, aerospace
- Experience working on high speed systems or a career focus on latency reduction (shaving clock cycles, dealing with timing issues, etc.)
- Genuine passion for technology and solving complex problems in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or a related field. Masters/PhD preferred
What you'll do:
- Work across the organization with various trading desks in developing, implementing, and executing FPGAs to accelerate trading platforms and build the next generation of hardware solutions
- Work alongside top technologists focusing on real-time acceleration and high performance computing
- Bridge the gap between hardware and software, working at the intersection of both to build a truly sophisticated trading platform
- Take ownership of both high level architecture and low level coding, working through the full FPGA life cycle in quick feedback loops
What you'll get:
- The opportunity to work on the bleeding edge of technology in a career-defining role
- Influence on the tools, technologies, and strategies the firm utilizes to ensure you'll be set up for success
- A role working at the forefront of FPGA development in the trading space at one of the industry's most reputable firms
- Recognition and reward for you contributions in a meritocratic environment
- Quick feedback loops where you can immediately see the direct results of your work. You'll be working on a team that has direct impact on the profitability of the firm as a whole
- Excellent total compensation package, including generous performance-based bonuses and fully comprehensive benefits
- Daily catered lunches, in-house massages, casual tech atmosphere, and a culture of innovation
If it sounds like you could potentially be a good fit for this opportunity, send your resume to j.kopoulos at huxley.com as well as the best time/number for me to reach you.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.