Senior Fund Accountant
- Type Permanent
- Location City of London, London
- Sectors Asset Management
- Recording and analysing transactions
- Monthly/ Quarterly NAV packs and investor reporting
- Participation in automation and process standardization projects
Required Skills and experience:
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CPA)
- Experience in; Private Equity, Real Estate, Fund of Funds, or debt/loan funds
- Advanced in Excel
The required skills and experience are all a 'must have', as such if you do not have this experience the Fund Accountant role will not be suitable to you.
If the role of Fund Accountant is of interest to you please apply below.
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.