Senior Fund Accountant/ Private Equity
Senior Fund Accountant/ Private Equity required to join a global financial software company based in London. The Senior Fund Accountant will act as a daily point of contact for London and European based clients and provide client service including analysing transactions and reconciliations.
The company provides software-enabled services and have established a strongly competitive position within the financial services industry. They have a significantly growing client base which the Senior Fund Accountant will gain great exposure to.
- Review NAV packs, Investor Reporting and financial statements.
- Coordinate with other service locations to ensure smooth and efficient delivery of information to client.
- Interact and liaise with clients and internal departments at various levels.
- Prepare client service plans, calendars and timelines.
- Participate in automation/ process standardisation projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/ related field
- Part/ Qualified accountant (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA/ CPA)
- Experience in private equity, real estate, Fund of Funds or debt/loan funds.
- Experience preparing capital call and distribution calculation.
- Knowledge of partnership accounting and US GAAP/ UK GAAP and IFRS.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage tight deadlines.
Location: City of London
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales