A leading global bank is looking to hire an experienced Senior Hadoop Administrator (up to VP level). This is a senior role in the bank's expanding Big Data team. The Senior Hadoop Administrator will work closely with the other engineers to build the infrastructure that supports ETL, real-time data ingestion, bath machine learning processes and the like.
To qualify for this role, one must have:
- Experience in a large scale distributed environment
- Experience in deploying and administering a large Hadoop cluster
- Hands on experience in data warehouse, clustering and replication technologies apart from performance tuning and troubleshooting
- Practical knowledge in administering a data warehouse and analytics infrastructure using YARN, Spark, Hive and/or Impala
- Scripting capabilities using Python, Perl or Ruby and configuration experience using Puppet, Chef or Ansible
- Certification in Hadoop is an asset
If you are fascinated by engineering diverse unstructured data sets and if you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems brought by in-memory or on-disk batch processing, this role is for you.
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Submit your profile or contact April Jimenez at a.jimenez (at) huxley.com.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Gloabl Recruiters 2017