Senior Implementation consultant
- Type Permanent
- Salary £65000 - £70000 per annum + competitive
- Location Den Haag
- Sectors Banking and Finance
This company is focusing on preventing financial fraud by creating cutting-edge technology and continuously innovating.
As Senior Implementation Consultant you will be working in agile scrum teams on challenging projects bringing new financial services experiences to life.
Your key responsibilities as Senior Implementation Consultant:
* Install, configure and implement software
* Keep up with mandatory national and international regulations
* Analyse business processes and risk area's for client's demands
* Assist end-users and implementation partners utilize the system globally
* Minimum Bachelors or Masters
* Tech: excellent MS SQL and T-SQL
* Team: Small agile teams, highly-technical
* Minimum 5-7 years of experience in IT as Implementation Consultant
* Willingness to travel 60% in EMEA
* Holder of EU passport
Our client offers:
Competitive salary, relocation assist, 25 to 30 vacation days, excellent pension package, travel reimbursement and many other benefits.
Looking forward to work in entrepreneurial environment with a spirit of a start-up where you will share your expertise and develop your professional skill?
Apply now online or speak to a consultant in the Banking & Financial Services team about this job or similar IT-jobs in Finance, contact Mascha Janson via 020 522 1211
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.