Senior Implementation Manager
- Type Permanent
- Salary £75000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits
- Location City of London, London
- Sectors Asset Management
You will be working on site with their customers, taking responsibility for all aspects of the implementation process acting as the key point of contact for them as well as the product expert. Alongside the rest of the delivery team you will be involved from start to finish, creating the work flow and the test system, training all users and project manage through to go live.
- 7 - 10 yrs. experience within the Asset Management space.
- Diverse area knowledge i.e. Compliance, risk, post trade, OMS / PMS etc.
- Experience within a client facing position.
- Strong asset class knowledge.
- Understand the full life cycle of an implementation
This is an amazing opportunity to join a company that will give you extensive training and support to ensure you are ready and confident to go out and represent the business. They have a strong internal promotion structure ensuring skilled, hardworking employees are rewarded suitably.
Please note this role will involve around 65% European travel to client sites. You must be able to freely travel around Europe.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales