Senior Information Security Risk Manager
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location New York
- Sectors Banking and Finance
* Oversee Information Security Risk Assessments for the firm while working directly with technologists to evaluate risks for new technologies
* Create and maintain the infosec threat library & controls library.
* Run third party risk management for the firm and upgrade the existing process to increase efficiencies
* Create metrics such as KPIs to measure risk managing for the firm from a security perspective
* Act as face to the organization from a security risk perspective including presentations
* Serve as SME for the firm when it comes to risks both internally and externally
* Bachelor's degree ideally, or equal working experience (6+ years)
* CISSP/CISM/etc. preferred
* Experience conducting information security risk assessments
* Knowledge of industry standards
* Ability to manage and have exceptional communication skills
* Detailed knowledge of information security risk methodology and understanding of technology
* Cyber security enthusiast
* Excellent problem solving skills and ability to present to senior execs
If you are interested in taking the next step in your career, please apply to Shelley at Huxley!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.