Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Type Permanent
- Salary £45000 - £60000 per annum + Financial Bonus & Benefits
- Location London, England
- Sectors Banking IT
New permanent opportunity for a Senior Support Engineer to join a leading private equity firm and have responsibility for IT services support for their European offices based in London.
Within this role you will apply your experience to provide helpdesk support and assist the other members of your team on the day to day running of IT services. Main projects of the role will include conducting automated software delivery, deploying software and patches, generating reports, troubleshooting issues arisen from other departments, as well as measuring new technology.
The Senior Support Engineer will also support the development and implementation of key projects through infrastructure and network capabilities. With a strong technical background you will be able to work in a fast paced environment and drive change to meet the technological requirements of the business. Excellent communication skills and customer facing skills are essential as well as the confidence to sell concepts to end users.
- Knowledge and understanding of Information Technology Information Library (ITIL)
- Experience using Windows 7 and 10 Desktop Operating Systems
- Experience of mobile computing platforms
- Experience using Citrix remote applications
- Experience of imaging and application deployment, PXE Boot and imaging troubleshooting
If this feels like an opportunity you would be interested in, please do not hesitate to apply.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales