Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Boston head-quartered
- international investment management firm
- Manages approximately 99 billion in pension funds, endowments, foundations, governments and other investors based in the U.S. and abroad.
- This company is looking for someone with a strong technical background that is well versed at analyzing problems and delivering solutions.
- 7 years of experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience - Linux administration with Redhat or Ubuntu certification
- 2 years experience using cloud services (AWS, Azure or similar)
- 3 years of experience with VMware, windows servers, SAN, Server hardware
- Experience with automation tools such as (system, Puppet, Chef or similar)
- Scripting skills in Python, PowerShell, and Bash
- Strong baseline expertise to proven Linux abilities
- Strong IT Operations and engineering background, preferably with financial organization background
- Strong technical background, written, verbal and communication skills and the ability to work independently and in team environments
- Capable at spotting problematic areas, analyzing solutions, and propose resolutions
This company is looking to add to their senior IT engineering team to help support the core infrastructure that powers their investment process. This engineer is required to understand the tools, compute patterns and objectives of the team in order to trouble shoot solutions. In this role responsibilities include delivering projects that lever new, current, and innovative technologies to meet business needs. The engineer is also responsible for assistance in capacity planning, disaster recovery, backup documents and server support. This company is looking for a self-motivated professional with aptitude to learn new skills and environments quickly with the ability to multitask.
If you're interested in joining a team driven to build IT infrastructure support for one of the most successful investment management firms in the country and internationally, apply to this add.
Or, reach out to Eric Morra at Huxley Associates (617.248.9560)
Key Terms: IT, Infrastructure, Engineer, "Investment management", "Financial services"
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.