Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- World renowned asset management firm
- Over $90 billion in AUM
- Full-time permanent
- This company is looking for someone to come in and contribute for the long-term
- $150k - $170k base, + 30% bonus
- 5+ years of Linux admin experience (ideally Redhat or Ubuntu)
- Experience moving workloads to the Cloud (AWS, Azure or similar)
- Ability to understand and rectify gaps and pain points across Infrastructure firm-wide
- In-depth understanding of infrastructure as code
- Scripting/programming experience in Python, Powershell or Bash
This asset management firm with global presence is looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer with a strong core Linux background, as well as experience with the cloud. You will be pivotal in developing the cloud strategy for this firm as a whole, so you'll be working across multiple teams throughout the firm.
If you're an Infrastructure Engineer with a strong Linux background, interested in working for one of the most successful asset management firms in the country, apply to this ad.
Or, reach out to Kara Lehman at Huxley Associates (617-248-9560).
KEY TERMS: Linux, scripting, programming, Ubuntu, Redhat, cloud, infrastructure, engineer, "asset management", "financial services"
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.