Senior Infrastructure/DevOps Engineer
- World renowned asset management firm
- Over $90 billion in AUM
- Full-time permanent
- This company is looking for someone to come in and contribute for the long-term
- $150k - $170k base, + 20% bonus
- 4+ years of experience leveraging AWS cloud solutions
- Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Scripting/programming experience (ideally Python)
- 5+ years of Linux admin experience (ideally Redhat or Ubuntu)
- Ability to understand and rectify gaps and pain points across Infrastructure firm-wide
- In-depth understanding of infrastructure as code
- Understanding of DevOps mindset and culture
This asset management firm with global presence is looking for a Senior Infrastructure/DevOps Engineer with a strong core Linux background, as well as experience with the cloud. You will be pivotal in developing the cloud and DevOps strategy for this firm as a whole, so you'll be working across multiple teams throughout the firm.
If you're an Infrastructure or DevOps Engineer with a strong Linux background, interested in working for one of the most successful asset management firms in the country, apply to this ad!
Or, reach out to Kara Lehman at Huxley Associates (617-248-9560).
KEY TERMS: DevOps, AWS, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Terraform, Linux, scripting, programming, Ubuntu, Redhat, cloud, infrastructure, engineer
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.