Senior Internal IT Auditor
Are you an experienced Senior Internal IT Auditor and up for a new challenge? Than this could be very interesting!
As the Senior Internal IT Auditor, you will be working for a successful international company located in Amsterdam area. For this role, you will be travelling across the globe in order to participate in the planning and execution of audit projects.
As an experienced Senior Internal IT Auditor, this could be the perfect opportunity to boost your career. You will be responsible for and working together with many different people within the Internal Audit Department across all different entities of the organisation.
In this role, you will be responsible for the continuous improvement of the Internal Audit Department. You will be participating in the planning and the execution of audit projects and in composing drafts regarding the audit reports.
In addition, you will be travelling to many offices that are located around the world in order to attend meetings and provide hands-on IT audit services.
For this role, certain skills are required in order to provide the right work, such as:
- Bachelor or University degree
- Excellent communication in English, both verbal and writing
- Certifications such as CIA, CISA & CISM etc
- 5 years of work experience in providing internal, external or relevant IT audits
- Analytic and critical way of thinking
- Methodical, logical and detail oriented
- Experience with visualisation tools such as 'Tableau' is a strong plus
- Hands-on operational and audit experience of IT infrastructure and/or SAP
Rewards & Benefits
Salary: 75.000 - 82.000 on yearly basis.
An international company that operates over more than 100 countries and employ thousands of people across the globe. The company its focus is to sell products to consumers (B2C).
Are you interested? And do you see yourself working as the Senior Internal IT Auditor? Than apply online right away! If you want to find out more regarding this position, please contact Joost van den Berg by phone or email.
Phone: +31 20 522 1322