Senior Java Developer
- Type Permanent
- Salary Up to US$120000 per annum + competitive
- Location Chicago, Illinois
- Sectors Banking and Finance
Senior Java Developer, $120,000
A Financial Technology Firm is looking for a Senior Java Developer for its Chicago Office to help the firm create their next line of software for the finance industry. This individual will participate in all processes and facets of software development, from coding and testing to architecture. This is a very hands-on role where you will have an immediate impact on the development projects while contributing leadership skills to your team.
The role will give you the opportunity to participate in all stages of the software development life cycle while contributing to process improvement initiatives and remaining current with the latest technology and business topics in the industry.
The Required Qualifications:
- 5+ Years of experience developing with Java
- 5+ Years of experience using Spring, Hibernate, Camel, etc.
- 5+ Years of experience with SQL Database Development
- Experience with the UI frameworks ReactJs, AngularJs, or NodeJs.
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience with one or more of the following: JMS, REST, WebSockets, Kafka, or Redis
- 8+ years of professional experience in Software Development, 5+ years of experience in a Lead/Senior Java role, and 2+ years of experience at a financial institution.
The idea candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, has excellent analytical and communication skills, is self-motivated, and exceptionally collaborative.
If you feel that you are qualified for this role and want to learn more, please apply to this post.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.