Senior Java Developer
- Type Permanent
- Salary £65000 - £80000 per annum + bonus package
- Location City of London, London
- Sectors Banking IT
A globally established Corporate Actions technology team is seeking a Java Developer to join them as they are about to embark on a Greenfield project that is fundamental to the business systems of their Tier 1 Investment Bank. This project is estimated to take 4-5 years as it is a strategic programme that is aiming to merge two different business divisions, with a primarily focus on Wealth Management.
Therefore this is a very exciting opportunity for someone at the start of their Java Development career as this position will enable you to grow and develop into a Senior Developer role within one of the best financial institutions in London.
The ideal candidate for the Java Developer role:
- 2+ years Java development experience
- Willingness to learn new technologies, such as Big Data and distributed caching
- Have transferable database knowledge, i.e worked with SQL Or Oracle
- A 2:1 or above from a Top University in a computer science related degree
This is the perfect opportunity for you if you are someone who wants to utilise all of the skills they have learnt so far in their career, and use them in an environment where your team will continue to support and develop you throughout your career, teaching you new technologies and new business units.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales