Senior Java Developer
- Type Permanent
- Salary US$120000 - US$170000 per annum + competitive
- Location Boston, Massachusetts
- Sectors Banking and Finance, Engineering, IT, Asset Management, Finance and Operations, Development, Retail
Experienced Application Developer (2 Openings)
One of Boston's leading financial service providers is in search of 2 experienced Developers. This is an opportunity to work within a team experiencing rapid growth as they develop cutting edge technologies. Products are expanding with new features and into new asset classes including ETF, Time Deposit, and FX.
Candidates will have the opportunity to move into an exciting hands on developer position within a small elite development team. Competitive compensation packages and flexible work hours are only the start of extensive benefits.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Strong with Objective Oriented design and code refactoring
- Strong experience with Core Java and JEE technologies including JSP and Servlets
- Excellent knowledge with Hibernate and Spring is a plus
- Experience with data modelling and database development including SQL and PL/SQL
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and work ethic
- Ability to learn and adapt to changes quickly and effectively
- Core Java knowledge
- Experience with OO design and code refactoring skills
- Knowledge with JEE including Hibernate, Spring, SQL/PLSQL/JDBC, and XML
- Ext JS and Angular JS are desirable but not required
If you are interested in being considered, upload a copy of your resume for the attention of Dayne Martin at Huxley Associates or reach out at (617) 248-9560.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.