Lead Developer/Vice President, Chicago, $150,000
A prominent multinational Bank is looking for a Lead/Senior Developer to join their Chicago team. The team has an agile approach to software development, and works closely across New York and offshore teams.
The role is a hands-on team lead opportunity that involves working closes with other teams in the larger Global Market Technology. The technical responsibilities include designing and building services for pre-trade features, helping to lead the Chicago team, and analyzing and documenting best practices for real-time trading system feature development. The business facing responsibilities include working in close partnership with business teams to ensure target solution adheres to strategy and key principals supported by the business case, and operating as key liaison to the business stakeholders, managing expectations and reports on the delivery of projects.
The required skills are as follows:
- Minimum of 10 years of application developer and architect experience
- 2-3 years of experience in team leadership and the ability to develop and lead a team of 5-10 people
- Experience with hands on design of trading system services
- Excellent understanding of Fixed Income Products and trading/life-cycle management
- Technical expertise programming in Java/Python, XML, and Oracle/Sybase databases
The ideal candidate is a hands-on financial industry Java/Python developer with team leadership experience in an Agile Environment. This opportunity offers a great benefits package with medical, dental, and vision coverage, along with wellness programs, parental leave, and performance based bonuses.
If you feel that you are qualified for this role and want to learn more, please apply to this post!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.