Our client, an Investment Management Company in downtown Boston, is currently hiring for a Senior Java Engineer. They are a quantitative investment firm focused on allowing the technology to drive the business forward. They're currently looking for an experienced engineer to help lead development efforts for a new greenfield development project. You'll be working on building a new highly available trading platform from the ground up.
- Influence architecture and design for development initiatives
- Collaborate with the front office, product owners, QA, and DevOps
- Mentor more Junior software engineers.
- 5+ Years of professional Software development experience
- Extensive Java development experience
- Experience with Spring boot
- Understanding of micro services and micro services architecture
- Strong Database experience, knowledge of SQL Server or Oracle
- Knowledge of multi-threaded development
- Agile methodology experience
If you are interested or would like more information, please submit a copy of your resume for the consideration of Mikey Draine at Huxley.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.