- Type Permanent
- Salary £60000 - £70000 per annum +
- Location City of London, London
- Sectors Banking IT
- Remarkable opportunity within a global financial brand that guide and assist you on reaching your work/personal goals.
- Competitive Salary in a Tier 1 environment.
- User facing development using the React.js.
- Technical practicability of UI/UX Designs.
- Taking designs and wireframes into advanced and high quality code.
- Work closely with global development teams and stakeholders on/offshore.
- Develop applications with a fast response that can operate with real time and streaming data.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience working with Babel, webpack, NPM and JSON
- Hands on experience with data structure libraries & Websocket.
- Familiar with Front-end build pipeline tools, RESTful API's and ECMAScript.
- The ability to take business requirements and convert them into technical requirements and an eye for benchmarking and optimisation.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Equivalent degree
What's on Offer?
- The opportunity to gain experience within one of the largest Banks on the market.
- Personalised plans and follow-ups to help achieve goals and progression.
- You will be a key voice on the development team liaising with stakeholders and global teams to assist and reach the demands of the projects.
Do you want to be an employee where you really matter and can truly make a difference?
If this is something that you could be interested in and believe your skills and experience could be a good match please don't hesitate to get in contact with me, looking forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales