- $140,000 - $170,000 OTE
- Oppoertunity to cross-skill, do't become pigeon holed.
- Work from hom flexibility
About the company
Your potential new employer is among the largest global providers of life insurance, annuities, and employee benefit programs, with 90 million customers in over 60 countries. Their offices are based in Sydney's CBD.
About the role
This role is for a established or senior life underwriter seeking a new exciting opportunity. You will be a part of a very strong and growing national team and contribute to the company's future plans and directions for their products moving forward.
Skills and experience
- Minimum five years underwriting experience across all product types (Life, TPD, Trauma, IP and Business Expenses)
- Demonstrated insight and expertise in the life insurance industry and underwriting profession
- Superior working knowledge of relevant regulatory and legislative policy
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant qualification (preferred)
- ALUCA Membership (preferred)
- Excellent working culture
- Real opportunity to work from home flexibility
- Market leading company
- Strong remuneration and bonus structure
On offer is the opportunity to join an excellent team in Sydney's CBD with a more than competitive salary, generous bonus and considerable flexibility.
For more information on this role please contact Matthew Canning on 02 8251 2110 or apply directly. Australian PR holders and Citizens apply only please.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.