We are seeking a talented and passionate Linux Administrator to join a leading Investment Bank. As a Linux Admin, you'll be joining a global team that supports Pre-Trade Market Executions.
You'll jump right into a fast-paced environment and will have tremendous opportunities to grow your Linux knowledge by working alongside a skilled team of Systems Engineers.
You'll be responsible for Linux administration; hardware/software installation and configuration; monitoring; and colo work coordination. At the same time, you'll get your hands on automation, tool development, performance tuning, and more. This is an exciting and agile environment, so don't expect that you'll be confined to one sole function.
Basic Requirements include:
- 5+ years of Linux administration experience
- 3+ years of experience working in a low-latency trading environment and a good understanding of Linux kernel internals
- Strong experience using configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.)
- Strong scripting skills (Python, Perl, Bash, etc.) and a keen sense for automation
- Strong communication skills
- Eagerness to learn and ability to pick up new skills on the fly
- BS in Comp Sci or related is preferred
If you're looking to work with and learn from a passionate group of technologists, apply now!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.