Senior Linux Systems Engineer
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Boston, Massachusetts
- Sectors Asset Management
Senior Linux System Engineer
Are you a passionate Linux System Engineer with exposure to automation technologies and containerization?
Are you interested in building out and implementing a new Linux environment?
Do you know what it means to work in asset management at one of the most successful firms across the globe?
An asset manager in Boston is looking to hire a Senior Linux System Engineer to join their team here in Boston. They need someone who is extremely strong with Linux, and who wants to take on a greenfield project of implementing a new Linux environment.
- 8+ years of Linux System Engineering experience (Red Hat preferred)
- Virtualization - VMWare ESX and ESXi
- Automation technologies (Chef, Puppet, Ansible are all acceptable)
- Active Directory integration (SSSD, Samba, Centrify)
- Ability to understand and rectify gaps and pain points across Infrastructure firm-wide
- Superb communication
This is with a global asset manager, thus an interest in the asset management domain is a must. Experience in this industry is a plus, but is not required.
Please apply now, or reach out to Kara Lehman directly at 617-248-9560 if you'd like to learn more.
KEY WORDS: infrastructure, engineer, Linux, systems, virtualization, "Red Hat", "system engineer", ansible
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.