Senior Manager - Portfolio Risk Analytics
- Type Permanent
- Salary S$180000 - S$210000 per annum + competitive
- Location Singapore, Singapore
- Sectors Asset Management, Consumer Finance, Finance and Operations, Global Markets, Credit Analysis
A leading global financial services firm is looking to hire an experienced Senior Manager within their Portfolio Risk Analytics team. This is a senior role and a strategic one. The Senior Manager - Portfolio Risk Analytics would be involved in managing several areas of portfolio analytics. Apart from that, the incumbent will ensure model assumptions align to business practices and data sources are accurate.
To be successful in this role, ideally one must have:
- Exposure to credit risk or market risk / ALM models
- Experience in model analytics: back-testing, stress testing, historical and alternative model bench marking, sensitivity analysis and attribution analysis
- Excellent quantitative skills and analytical skills. Experience in statistical programming languages a plus
- Able to provide guidance in portfolio review and strategy
- Good spoken and written communication skills and presentation skills
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200720126E. Licence Number: 16S8216.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Gloabl Recruiters 2017