Senior Manager, TBM Business Analyst
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Singapore, Singapore
- Sectors Banking and Finance, Banking IT, Business Analyst
A thriving Global Bank is looking to hire a Senior Manager, Business Analyst (Apptio) to be part of their team. This would be a permanent position.
This role will be responsible for facilitating a significant institutional project in the CIO team. The project has to do with cost transparency and it has a large budget and an integral core team. Hence, this is ideal for all driven Business Analysts, specifically involved in Apptio or similar projects in cost transparency.
As a Senior Manager, Business Analyst you will be focused on managing and working with the vendor (Apptio), evaluating TCO and building it out to drive technology innovation, IT governance and driving value from the annual technology spend, which would include various activities such as communications with stakeholders and sponsors. You will be leading, managing and ensuring that the project's goals with cost transparency are reached via your contributions and activities.
- Assume ownership of the business analysis and cost transparency in related systems being affected within the Apptio project.
- Understanding the total cost of ownership (TCO) and running demo sessions with senior stakeholders
- Achieve the objectives of the Apptio project
- Ensure data is clearly defined and relayed to relevant team members
- Provide fully transparent and up to date IT cost and allocation reporting to our key IT decision makers
- Support efforts to align our IT spend with our business vision and IT strategy
- Support a culture of both functional excellence and continuous improvement in the firm's IT and Finance spaces
- Drive insights into Technology Costs and where efficiency's can be made
- Collaborate on roadmap creation with the Director
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in hands on technology management within Banking and Finance
- Hands on experience with Apptio or similar systems and vendor management
- Extensive and proven experience in delivering results on time, on budget, and to the highest standards
- Ability to understand technical, behavioural and contextual elements of a project and relay it to the technology counterparts
- Experience in high level stakeholder management
- Certification: PMP/PRINCE2 or any equivalent Location: Singapore If you would like to know more information, please contact Pei Si Wong Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Kindly send your updated CV if you are keen to take this role.
- Registration No.: R1770447
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Gloabl Recruiters 2017