Senior Mechanical Design Engineer, Monmouthshire, £50,000
- Type Permanent
- Location Monmouthshire, Wales
- Sectors Engineering
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer Opportunity, Solidworks, Monmouthshire
My client require a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer as soon as possible to join there exciting and expanding design team! They specialise within the renewable sector and recycling on an industrial scale designing special purpose machinery for material separation.
This company is based in Monmouthshire and specialise in the manufacture of process machinery for specialist industry that is installed across the UK and Europe. They are currently undergoing a busy period of growth and are therefore looking to add a number of new Engineers to the team.
If you have experience in the below requirements please forward me your CV as soon as possible for interview consideration…
- Solidworks (this is preferable but other cad packages such as pro engineer or inventor can be considered as a transferable skill)
- Must have experience in either sheet metal or steel fabrication
- Experience with motors or gearboxes would be an advantage but not a requirement
- Full lifecycle from design through to implementation
- Machinery design experience would be an advantage
Salary will be from £40,000 - £50,000 dependant on experience with annual bonus
scheme in place and 25 days annual leave.
For the right candidates this is an opportunity to join a dynamic company and play an important role in allowing the company to develop to its full potential in the rapidly growing environmental and material recycling sectors.
If you feel you have the required skills please contact me or send your CV for
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales