Senior mechanical engineer CF £50,000
- Type Permanent
- Location Bridgend, Wales
- Sectors Engineering
Senior mechanical design role, Bridgend, Automation, £45,000 +
Huxley Engineering are recruiting for one of Our client's in the Bridgend area who are a leading provider in the design and manufacture of specialised engineering and industrial systems delivering bespoke solutions to the aerospace, electronics, rail, telecoms and Defence sectors.
They now require a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join their existing team at their site in Bridgend, Mid Glamorgan.
The successful candidate will support the new product development process from research and development through to product launch; providing mechanical design expertise and effective solutions and designs for the development of new products, ranging from the design of individual components, electro mechanical and mechanical subsystems.
- The successful candidate will review identified problems with customers, internal team members, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Develop appropriate engineering solutions and concepts and overall specifications for new or existing projects and products.
- Ensuring all products are designed to perform safely and for ease of manufacture in the specified environments.
- Managing other team members where required.
- Must have experience in 3D CAD mechanical design
- Must have experience in full life cycle product development
- Candidates must have experience of automated systems, this doesn't have to be on an expert level but the minimum expectation would be to at least have an understanding or appreciation for automated systems
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 Benefits:
- Mon - Thu: 8.30am - 5.00pm, Fri: 8.30am - 1.30pm.
- Pension Scheme, profit related scheme, on site parking.
- Accommodation and travel financed by client.
- 25 days holiday plus 8 stats.
- Training provided.
Please send your up to date CV ASAP for review or call Angico on 0117 9388088.
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.