A global financial institution is looking to hire an experienced Senior Network Engineer competent in low latency and high availability setup for electronic trading infrastructure. This is a senior role, VP-grade. The network engineer will provide network infrastructure expertise for financial markets electronic trading in particular. The incumbent will be involved in designing, implementing and optimizing cutting edge network infra solutions to ensure speed and stability of the networking infrastructure.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Configure multicast networks
- Drive automation of processes and activities especially with builds, deployments and upgrade activities
- Design, implement and support the network component of complex application environments
- Finding low latency solutions for existing networks
- Working with traders to add or modify network connectivity to financial exchanges
Requirements to be successful in this role include:
- Experience working in a large global enterprise or in a large financial institution
- In-depth knowledge in low latency network connectivity, BGP routing, multicast, Exchange connectivity
- Ability to create tools or automate tools using one of the following: Bash, Shell, Perl, Ruby, Python
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Industry recognized certification such as CCNA, CCIE desirable
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Submit your profile or contact April Jimenez at a.jimenez (at) huxley.com.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200720126E. Licence Number: 16S8216. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1114485.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Gloabl Recruiters 2017