Senior Network Engineer
- Type Contract
- Salary £530 - £560 per day +
- Location City of London, London
- Sectors Banking and Finance, IT, Banking IT, Cyber Security, Infrastructure & Networks
A Senior Network Engineer is required to join a leading European Investment Bank. Based in London and Frankfurt, you will have the chance to deploy, maintain, secure and configure the European network.
The client can work to an immediate start as well as work with (anything up to) 4 week notice period - as an excellent opportunity for the right candidate, you will have the chance for several extensions.
You will have a strong knowledge of networking technologies and protocols, such as LAN, WAN, VLAN, NAT, HP Switches, Cisco Hardware, Sophos Firewalls and CheckPoint.
- 5+ years as a Senior Network Engineer
- Experience working in low-latency trading environments
- Various Cisco Certification certificates
Desired, although not essential:
- Basic Linux/Unix administration skills
- Security work, ideally with Splunk
To apply to this Senior Network Engineer role, please submit your CV below.
Please note that, due to the high level of applications we receive, we are not able to provide individual responses. If you have not heard from us within 2 working days for this Network Engineer, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales