Senior NPL Investment Analyst (M/F)
Our client, an international financial services provider, is currently looking for a Senior NPL Investment Analyst. The successful candidate will analyse and control investments of non-performing loan (NPL) portfolios from the all EU offices. This involves to travel across Europe. He/she is expected to possess an experience in real-estate based investments (such as secured NPL portfolios) or with asset valuation and company valuation.
Responsibilities of the Senior NPL Investment Analyst may include but will not be limited to:
- Actively support the Investment Committee in taking investment decisions;
- Independently analyze investment recommendations for NPL purchases;
- Support NPL portfolio valuations in cooperation with local teams;
- Analyze the company's portfolio pricing and investment performance, identify issues and propose relevant actions;
- Design and work with financial models for discounted cash flow analyses;
- Maximize risk-adjusted return on investments through:
- systematic collection of input data from local valuation teams
- assessing risks vs expected returns
- ensuring compliance with the guidelines for the investment process
- ensuring optimal ratio of costs to gross returns
- Monitor, analyze and design KPIs in the area of valuation performance;
- Support Group Data Warehouse and reporting system implementation;
- Prepare and present proposals to top-level management;
- Perform in-depth client, industry, market and competitor research;
- Participate in Due Diligence processes.
Education & Background of the Senior NPL Investment Analyst:
- Master Degree/BAC+5 in Finance, Economics or similar (CFA or MBA is an advantage);
- At least 5 to 10 years of working experience in a similar role with a background in investment / portfolio management / structuring, NPL pricing, transaction management;
- Good knowledge of real-estate based investments (secured NPL portfolios) and secured asset valuation and company valuation is an advantage;
- Strong understanding of investment performance management;
- Ability to independently analyse data and build financial models to solve business problems;
- Willingness and ability to take portfolio decisions with high P&L sensitivity;
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal;
- Ability to work independently and autonomously;
- Willingness to learn new business areas in a fast-growing organisation;
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and possess professional work ethic.
What on offer:
- The opportunity to work in a multicultural environment with an entrepreneurial spirit and a flexible work arrangements possible;
- The possibility to improve your existing skills and develop your expertise;
- Salary and package linked with your background and performance;
- Relocation package (if applicable).
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested!
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.