- At least 7 years experience in audit/operational risk, preferably in financial services or the insurance industry
- Tertiary Qualifications in a relevant discipline such as Business, Commerce &/or Law
- Experience in developing, implementing and maintaining operational risk frameworks.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry Risk management and governance frameworks for the financial services industry
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Experience of people leadership or management
- A proactive and pragmatic approach to issues and implements decisions in a timely manner
- High-quality written and presentation skills
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.