Senior Project Manager - Payments
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Sydney
- Sectors Banking and Finance
* Managing a team(s) of project employees operating on medium projects, typically in a complex, multi-platform technical environment and complex business environment.
* Defining, sourcing and managing necessary project resources
* Controlling project schedules to ensure that necessary modules and programs are completed according to the project plan
* Preparing project budgets, attaining necessary approvals in a timely manner and monitoring project financials and the realisation of defined project benefits
* Effectively controlling and managing the issues, risks, dependencies and changes in scope associated with IT projects
* Managing stakeholder expectations through the application of stakeholder management disciplines
* Developing and managing vendor contracts / agreements associated with projects under management.
* Chairing project meetings and steering team with executive sponsors.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
* At least 5-10 years of experience in Information Technology, with at least 3-5 years of business project Management experience
* Tertiary level qualifications and/or formal Project Management qualifications.
* Sound understanding and application of all aspects of the project cycle
* Sound application and understanding of change management competencies
* Sound understanding of business requirements and technical limitations as determined by the organisations enterprise architecture
* Business case and financial management for projects
* Good understanding pf payments and POS systems
* Strong interpersonal skills
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.