Senior QA Engineer
- Type Permanent
- Salary $90 - $120 per annum + competitive
- Location Boston
- Sectors Banking and Finance
We looking for a data minded Quality Assurance Engineer for our platform. This person will work very closely with our development team to carry out manual and automated tests on our growing analytics platform. We are looking for team members who have the technical, communication skills and flexibility to help with a variety of platform testing including:
* Testing complex data flows with some experience in Data Analytics
* Comfortable using tools for automation, performance and load testing of software applications using tools like Selenium
* Running and reviewing all aspects of QA process including functional, regression, load/performance and system testing
* Create and manage high quality bug tickets and work with development team to ensure they are fixed correctly
* Take ownership for overall quality of product and be a champion for the end user
Our Company judges candidates on their potential and not a list of skills. That being said, we're very interested if you have demonstrated capabilities in:
* QA best practices for all QA related functions
* Experience building and running automated test scripts
* Strong multitasking skills to manage multiple areas of work
* Developing and implementing test plans
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Big Data Analytics and/or Education Technology
* Being independent and a self-starter with the ability to prioritize work in an effective manner; strong communication skills, and in general be a productive, self-motivated and sustaining development team contributor.
* Researching, troubleshooting and documenting complex data processing issues
If you're interested in being considered upload a copy of your resume for the attention of Jeff Fallon at Huxley Associates.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.