Senior QA Lead
- Type Contract
- Salary £500 - £700 per day +
- Location London, England
- Sectors Banking IT
An Investment Bank are recruiting for a Senior QA Lead to join a Greenfield project, to implement a new set of software in an offshore location in order to serve the Banks EEA clients and will be based in London.
The Senior QA Lead will be expected to run the whole testing strategy/migration from high level planning to stakeholder communication. They will be expected to work closely with all of the business/support areas in the company and the IT team (development and support).
- Plan and document front to back testing and migration strategy
- Communicate test plan to Systems and business users and coordinate the test in multiple locations for UAT
- Effectively communicate with project team and vendor to resolve issues
- QA / Test software built by the development team
- Experience and deep understanding of Fixed Income, Equity and Derivative products and front to back flow
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with senior stakeholders in various locations.
- Experience with software/technology widely used in the industry (Bloomberg, Gloss, FIX etc.)
- QA experience leading a migration/testing strategy.
- Comfortable preparing presentation materials and chairing workshops
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales