Senior Quantitative Developer
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Boston, Massachusetts
- Sectors Asset Management
A Boston asset manager is looking for a Quantitative Developer with strong knowledge of several asset classes as well as experience with developing investment solutions. The developer will be responsible for applying technological solutions and using quantitative concepts for investment.
The candidate will have experience programming in R, Matlab, Java, or Python and will split their time between designing models versus implementing and setting up the infrastructure for research.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in quantitative or computer science field
- 0-2 years of professional experience
- Background in probability and linear regression
- Good communication skills
If interested in this role please apply using the link. If you have any questions regarding the roll call Jacob Fischer 617-248-9560.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.