A Manhattan hedge fund is seeking experienced technologists for a greenfield company effort to build a low latency trading platform. He/she will be participating in the research, design, prototyping and testing of new high performing software.
You will be using a mix of software and hardware technologies to build low-latency trading components and integrate with existing trading platforms. You will also actively engage with development teams in reviewing the architecture, application instrumentation & profiling.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in low-latency C/C++ programming in a Linux/UNIX environment
- At least 3 years' experience developing low-latency and high-performance computing (preferably in finance using C/C++)
- Solid understanding of multithreading
- Experience with kernel-bypass network technologies such as Solarflare (Open-onload,TCPDirect,ef_vi) Mellanox (VMA, RDMA verbs), DPDK, etc...
- Experience in programming with hardware accelerators such as GPU, Xeon Phi or other is a plus
- Experience in programming Linux kernel, kernel modules and device drivers is a plus
- Someone passionate about technology and interested in staying abreast of the latest industry practices and technological innovations
- Self-starter and interested in challenging work
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.