The organisation is a growing, fast paced Technology Consultancy providing consulting and system integration services to the largest operators in the world (Telecom, Media, Cable, Software Companies, UK Government etc.).
Following a year of expansion, there is a need to add to the team a Full Time, experienced Relationship and Business Development Manager, to work closely with the SVP of Sales, the senior Client stakeholders and Internal Business Operations to drive the sales pipeline.
- Identify and follow-up on sales opportunities by establishing and maintaining relationships with
- Client Engagement Leads/Project Sponsors/Influencers.
- Create and track an account strategy and sales plan detailing current and future business opportunities and work towards securing long-term customer contracts and relationships.
- Work closely with Client Hiring Managers to consult and plan ahead for future hires, providing regular updates on metrics to drive performance and improve process.
- Owning contract management and communications with the Client Procurement.
- Regular relationship management meetings with clients to discuss high level project progress, positives and potential negatives. If feedback from client requires action, arrange follow ups until resolved, and arrange weekly formal progress reporting.
- Invest time to understand the needs of the client business and always be looking for ways to improve process and communicate regularly on activity and output.
- Support and oversee our invoicing & collections process.
- Drive recruitment process (prepare job description, help search for new candidates, perform interviews, search for new sources, negotiate contracts etc.
- Actively look for opportunities to improve internal processes effectiveness and efficiency.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience in managing complex and large-scale accounts in a Telecom, Media or Technical environment.
- Worked at manager level, over-seeing the work of others.
- Proven ability to deal with key client senior stakeholders.
- Proven ability of creating a sales pipeline through relationships management.
If you are interested and would like to learn more about this opportunity, please apply with your up to date CV to receive a full job specification and time to discuss the role further.
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.