- Provide regulatory oversight and advice to ensure that the business is informed of all risks
- Develop, implement and maintain the risk framework and compliance plans
- Conduct risk workshops
- Engage and effectively communicate with management and multiple stakeholders
- Drive new Risk and Compliance initiatives or projects to reflect ongoing brand strategy
- Provide Risk and Compliance advice to advance the continuous enhancement of frameworks
- Report writing and presentation to board and committee
- Tertiary qualifications gained within a relevant field
- 5+ years risk and compliance experience
- Strong understanding of fund management products
- Excellent communication, written and presentation skills
- Experience gained in delivering and maintaining a GRC framework
If this sounds like a role you might be interested in please apply now.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.